Перейти к содержимому

Внимание!

Это форум по извлечению ресурсов из игр: музыки, звуков, текстур, 3D-моделей...
Перед поиском ответов на форуме, рекомендуется ознакомиться с основным сайтом EXTRACTOR.ru!
[ Прочтите внимательно - правила создания тем и ответа в них ]
Все вопросы по запуску игр задавайте в другом месте: Установка и запуск игр.

Фотография

Санитары Подземелий (Dungeon Cleaners) [.PAK]

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 7

#1 ZiggZagg

ZiggZagg

Сержант

• Пользователи
  • 21 сообщений

Отправлено 11 January 2007 - 09:18

где взять екстрактор формата .PAK, из санитаров. Файл общий выглядит так data.pak-вот его то мне и нужно распотрошить

#2 ZiggZagg

ZiggZagg

Сержант

• Пользователи
  • 21 сообщений

Отправлено 12 January 2007 - 20:42

Ну спасибо патсаны!все работает!я сделал точно также как вы и сказали,и теперь сижу и слушаю извлеченые прикольные диалоги из етой уматной гамы от гоблина...

#3 Jeff

Jeff

Сержант

• Пользователи
  • 32 сообщений

Отправлено 24 January 2007 - 21:30

Если кто-то выложил прогу дайте пожалуйста ссылку на распаковщик.

#4 fax_

fax_

Рядовой

• Пользователи
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 02 June 2012 - 22:31

Это мой первый раз на этом сайте (извините), и я не говорить или читать любые России. В результате я использую Google Translate, чтобы написать это ... (опять же, извините!)

Из-за страшного английский перевод Санитары Подземелий я думал о повышении некоторых диалога Моддинг игровых файлов. Через Google я собирался, чтобы найти этот сайт и нити. Пожалуйста, если это не беда, может кто-то поделиться, как Upack (и упаковать) файлы из Санитары Подземелий? Я думаю, что (с переводом выше), что это тот же самый запрос, что и оригинальный сайт, и что есть решение (?)

Кроме того, будет такой же метод работы над продолжением Санитары Подземелий 2 (который я не думаю, что когда-либо было переведено на английский язык)?

Я был бы очень благодарен, Большое спасибо,

fax_

[
Original English:

This is my first time on this site (sorry) and I don't speak or read any russian. As a result I am using google translate to write this... (again, sorry!)

Due to the terrible English translation of Санитары Подземелий I was thinking of improving some of the dialogue by modding the game files. Through google I was about to find this website and thread. Please, if it is no trouble, could someone share how to upack (and repack) the files from Санитары Подземелий? I think (from translation of the above) that this is the same request as the original poster, and that there is a solution (?)

Also, would the same method work on the sequel Санитары Подземелий 2 (which I don't think was ever translated into English)?

I would be most grateful,

Many thanks,

fax_
]

Сообщение отредактировал fax_: 02 June 2012 - 22:55

#5 -=CHE@TER=-

-=CHE@TER=-

Полковник

• Администраторы
  • 971 сообщений

Отправлено 03 June 2012 - 18:31

Greetings!

It's fine to write in English if you don't good in Russian.

Here I wrote a small tool for packing/unpacking .PAK archives:
Dungeon Cleaners (Санитары Подземелий) .PAK tools (with C++ source code)
I've tested unpacking only on Russian version of the game.
Don't know if it works with English or sequel.

#6 fax_

fax_

Рядовой

• Пользователи
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 03 June 2012 - 21:59

Greetings!

It's fine to write in English if you don't good in Russian.

Here I wrote a small tool for packing/unpacking .PAK archives:
Dungeon Cleaners (Санитары Подземелий) .PAK tools (with C++ source code)
I've tested unpacking only on Russian version of the game.
Don't know if it works with English or sequel.

Ха-ха, а я думал, что это только вежливо "попробовать" пост что-то на языке форума, а не взять на себя. Однако, учитывая, как Google Translate языки мясников, возможно, использовать его еще более неуважительно? Ха-ха

В любом случае, спасибо за такой быстрый ответ. Я не буду в состоянии проверить это в течение недели из-за некоторых краткосрочных обязательств, поэтому я дам вам знать, если он работает с английской версии (надо, я думаю).

Можно ли упаковать файлы тоже?

Еще раз спасибо.

Haha, well I thought it was only polite to 'try' post something in the forum's language instead of assuming... then again, considering how Google Translate butchers languages, perhaps using it was even more disrespectful? Haha

Anyway, thanks for such a quick response. I won't be able to test it for about a week due to some short-term obligations, so I'll let you know if it works with the English version (it should, I think).

Can it repack the files too?

Thanks again.

#7 -=CHE@TER=-

-=CHE@TER=-

Полковник

• Администраторы
  • 971 сообщений

Отправлено 04 June 2012 - 11:39

It's polite, but Google translate sometimes just don't make a sence.
So, it's good point to start topic or ask about something on native language of the forum (with copy of the message in English - just in case), but if you not restricted (by forum rules for example, etc.) to use English only then you may put translation aside.
I wrote and add packer in my message above. Please read text file inside archive. And I must warning you that I don't test repacked archive in the game. So all this may or may not work - make a reserve copy of the .PAK archive which you want to modify.

Good luck with your project! When you done, it would be nice if you add note about us somewhere in the credits:
CTPAX-X Team
http://www.ctpax-x.org/

Extractor.ru
http://www.extractor.ru/
It's optional - we don't insist on it.

#8 fax_

fax_

Рядовой

• Пользователи
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 04 June 2012 - 14:15

It's polite, but Google translate sometimes just don't make a sence.
So, it's good point to start topic or ask about something on native language of the forum (with copy of the message in English - just in case), but if you not restricted (by forum rules for example, etc.) to use English only then you may put translation aside.
I wrote and add packer in my message above. Please read text file inside archive. And I must warning you that I don't test repacked archive in the game. So all this may or may not work - make a reserve copy of the .PAK archive which you want to modify.

Good luck with your project! When you done, it would be nice if you add note about us somewhere in the credits:

CTPAX-X Team
http://www.ctpax-x.org/

Extractor.ru
http://www.extractor.ru/
It's optional - we don't insist on it.

Understood (and thank you) - i hope writing the packer was not much inconvenience. If everything works out and something decent is produced I will certainly add your team to the credits.

All the best!

fax_